Give customers the ultimate clean and pure cream with our newly upgraded Basic Cream. Featuring a simple but powerful blend of coconut oil, grapeseed oil, and glycerin, Basic Cream delivers multi-faceted humectant and emollient hydration to the skin, drawing in moisture and keeping it there.
Best of all, our Basic Cream is newly reformulated to be more versatile and stable than ever. Not only can this cream stand up to a broad pH range, but it is also far more heat stable, making it perfect for travel and warmer climates. Plus, this increased stability makes Basic Cream a dream for experienced DIYers or beauty businesses hoping to customize this cream in our lab with skincare actives, fragrance, extra oils, and more.
- Grapeseed oil gives skin slight, breathable hydration, making this cream breathable and absorbent.
- Coconut oil provides skin softening moisture, plus a rich, creamy texture.
- Vegetable glycerin adds a humectant boost, drawing moisture from the environment to the skin for all-day hydration.
- Grapeseed oil
- Coconut oil
- Vegetable glycerin
- Improved heat and pH stability makes Basic Cream perfect for DIY markets.
- Clean, simple ingredient deck makes this cream a great option for any natural skincare line.
- Maintains our old Basic Cream's silky texture and look with higher stability and versatility.
- Customize this cream in our lab with signature fragrances, peptides, botanical extracts, vitamins, and more.
- No added gluten
- No added soy
This product is vegan.
53% Organic Content
Lead times vary for 55 gallons and up. Learn More
While some of our stock products can be customized with scents, additives, etc., at-home customization should be done at your own risk. We are not liable for formulas that break as a result of customer alterations. Altering cosmetic products is a complex and variable process, and there is not a one size fits all method for the customization of any formula. We encourage you to experiment in small test batches, do outside research before attempting to customize a product, and have your customized product tested at a third party lab to ensure preservation efficacy. If you want to customize our products and are unsure about doing it on your own, we recommend exploring our in-house customization services.