We've Rebranded! Enjoy $100 on a $500+ Order
Broccoli Seed Oil
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Cold Pressed Broccoli Seed Oil is highly absorbent and doesn't leave greasy residue, making it an excellent emollient in cosmetic products. It can easily be used as an all-natural alternative to silicone in shampoos or conditioners.
Broccoli Seed Oil's unique feel and lightness deliver a natural, healthy shine to skin and hair. Please note that this oil smells strongly of broccoli. Skincare products made with Broccoli Seed Oil can have an herbaceous broccoli aroma.
- Category: Carrier oil
- Ingredient Function: Emollient
- Used in: Lotions, creams, hair and body oils, balms, conditioners, shampoos, hair masks, scrubs and polishes
- Solubility: Oil soluble
- Appearance: Clear pale yellow to golden/amber liquid
- Odor: Strong broccoli scent
- Derived From: Broccoli
- Part(s) Used: Seeds
- Preserved With: No preservative
- Country of Origin: USA
- Method of Extraction: Cold pressed
- Processing: Cold pressed and filtered
- We recommend ordering a sample of this strong-smelling oil prior to bulk purchasing.
- Not for internal consumption.
- Hydrating and absorbent Broccoli Seed Oil Is wonderful for smoothing the appearance of flyaways and frizz, and imparts a healthy gloss and shine. Ideal for curls and natural hair.
- Pair with herbal essential oil blends and other neutral carrier oils to tone down the broccoli scent while still reaping the benefits of Cold Pressed Broccoli Oil.
- Can be included as an ingredient in skincare formulations or used on the skin at 100%.
This product is vegan.
- Variant: 1 lb
- SKU: 122-112S
- In Stock: 10
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- Product Type: Ingredients
- Brand: Essential Labs
Enter the content to use inside the accordion panel selected.